Mi amiga peluda / My furry friend

June 20, 2017


Cuando me mudé a UK también me tuve que despedir de mis perritas, ellas se quedaron con mi familia y no había día que no las echara de menos o me preocupara por ellas.

When I moved to UK I also had to say goodbye to my doggies, they stayed with my family and there was no day that I did not miss them or worried about them.


Todo pasó muy rápido y ya no tuve la suerte de reencontrarme con ellas. Desde entonces y casi cinco años después me digo a mi misma que ya está bien, que lo puedo hacer, puedo cuidar de alguien hasta teniendo Fibromialgia.

Everything happened very quickly and I wasn't lucky enough to meet them again. Since then and almost five years later I tell myself that it's okay, that I can do it, I can take care of someone even though having fibromyalgia.

Os presento a Mía aquí llamada "Calico Cat" por sus tres colores.

I introduce you to my lovely Calico kitten, called Mia.




Dulce, juguetona, cariñosa y aventurera. Mi pequeña familia ha crecido con otra M. que tener en cuenta, cuidar y compartir mi tiempo. Pero Mía también comparte su tiempo conmigo y me da mucha compañía cuando estoy en mi tiempo de descanso. Se acurruca junto a mi y me deja acariciarle la barriga.

Sweet, playful, affectionate and adventurous. My little family has grown up with another M. to take into account, take care and share my time. But Mia also shares her time with me and gives me much company when I am in my "rest" time. He curls up next to me (or on me) and lets me caress her belly.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments